Sunday 15 September 2013

Craft Fair - Post It Notes with Pen



Hi everyone,

The last few weeks I have been concentrating on doing some projects for a craft fair that I attended last week.  The post it notes with the pen seemed to be a big hit so I thought I would share them with you. They are quite easy to make and here is what I used to make them:

Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso & Gingham Garden DSP.
Ink: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo & Island Indigo.
Stamp set: Flower Shop .
Punches: Blossom & Pansy.
Other: Score Tool, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Post it notes & Mini Pens.

I found the best and easiest to follow tutorial for how to actually make the cover is by Dawn. http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2008/05/post-it-note-pe.html

Thanks for looking
Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment