Thursday 19 September 2013

Lovely As A Tree Christmas Card



Hi Everyone,

I have started to think about making some Christmas cards this year, I always leave things to the last minute when Christmas is concerned and always tell myself that next year is going to be different and I will start early, it has only taken what seems the last 20 years to get my act together lol...anyway I wanted to use 'Lovely As A Tree' one of my favourites.  This card was easy to make here are the items I used to make it:

Paper: Early Espresso (14.8cm x 10.5cm folded) & Whisper White (14.3cm x 10cm)
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree (127793/clear or 128655/wood), Many Merry Messages (126402/clear or 126400/wood).
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle.

Thanks for looking
Tracy Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment